10th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF MARITIME LAW
The four most well-substantiated papers shall be granted an award, accompanied by a 1.500€ prize each, by the Piraeus Bar Association and shall be published in the Volume of Reports of the Conference, which will contain the Contributions that will be presented at the Conference.
2. Terms and Deadlines of participation
- The participants must be graduates of the Faculty of Law or of a Faculty of a field relevant to the maritime sector and must not have exceeded the 35th year of age.
- Languages: Greek, English.
- In the context of the contest, those interested must submit an original study on a matter relative to the subject of the upcoming Conference, which must not have been submitted as a paper, university thesis or/and have been published.
- The study must extend up to a maximum of 25 pages/10.000 words and include a bibliographical documentation.
- The study, copied in triplicate, must be submitted to Piraeus Bar Association’s secretariat until 15/07/2020.
The studies that will be submitted, will be evaluated by a three-member Committee, consisted of Mr. Kyriakos Oikonomou (Judge of Supreme Court), Dr. Lia Athanassiou, (Professor-Law School, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens) and Dr. George Theocharidis, (Professor- World Maritime University – Malmö, Sweden).
For the Piraeus Bar Association
For the Organizing Committee
Lia I. Athanassiou
Professor, Law School of Athens